The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8u, black

C

ClydeR

Black Leica M8, updated with 8.2 framelines and shutter (not the LCD glass), carefully used, excellent condition. Around 8000 shots since the new shutter. Comes with battery, box, manuals, strap, currently installed ScreenPatronus. Note that the marks on the bottom are just a few bubbles in the bottom protector from a QR plate I used at times.

This has a great camera in all ways since the day I got it, and has produced more good work than any other camera I’ve owned (you can see a variety of my comments on it over the years at l-camera-forum under id xrogers). I’m going to miss it, but with the M9 around, it’s not getting any play. $2650, buyer pays shipping and fees.

Last edited:
C

ClydeR

Price dropped. New shutter, better framelines, great condition, moving into plain-jane M8 price territory...

Later,

Clyde

C

ClydeR

Someone asked if the setup comes with the charger---yes, it has the charger, I forgot to list it.

C

ClydeR

Dropping the price to $2500. This isn't a any old M8, it has the quieter, more durable shutter and the more useful framelines. This M8 has a long history of reliability. This is a proven, excellent camera!

Later,

Clyde

C

ClydeR

SOLD: Leica M8u, black

Sorry, forgot to update this, the camera has been sold.

Thanks!

Clyde