The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTS/WTT: Manfrotto 303SPH Pano Kit.

Karlo

I have the complete kit for sale... Dunno if it has been used more than 10 times it is Like New... Would consider offers and free shipping to the EU countries ... Would also do a trade for an astro kit ... Really don't know why i have bought this :loco: Dunno if I want to sell it or trade it ... :confused:
It really is sturdy and heavy as hell supports a 1d series body and 70-200 2.8 with no problem. I really need to get my gear buying under control ...

I have positive feedback here on LULA and RFF can accept payments via paypal or wire...

Last edited:

Karlo

Re: Feeler : Manfrotto 303SPH Pano Kit.

Any offers or ideas for a trade considered ... I am now 100% sure that I won't be using this so this is now a WTS/WTT thread.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
We really need a price according to our rules. Let's place a value in here and maybe a link to a new unit so we can see what your listing.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Just a guide and obviously depends on condition but 50 percent to 80 percent is fairly normal for used gear. Good luck with your trade or sale.

Karlo

Bump for free shipping and 10% off the price if you pay by wire and are from EU. :) Offer stands till Sunday.

Karlo

BUMP :D

450$ (shipping included for whole world) paypal+fees or wire. As its a private sale I can declare any value you want, 425$ for Slovenia, Italy, Austria and Germany.

Best Regards