The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander Ultron 35mm f1.7 Rangefinder Lens...Brand New in Box!!

D&A

Hi All,

*** First Please note: Since I am usually on my cell phone, responding to PM's is very difficult from it. SO PLEASE e-mail me (instead of PM's) at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions or purchases, although once back at a regular computer, its then possible to answer PM's. Thanks!

For sale a absolutely brand new/boxed Voigtlander Ultron 35mm f1.7 aspherical rangefinder lens. It's of course Leica screw mount but with one of the simple inexpensive adapters (not included), it becomes a Leica M mount lens. It was my dad's lens which he purchased brand new quite a few years ago but it was never used. It's perfect...smooth but firm focusing ring, f-stop ring clicks into each detent authoritatively, solid, no play in any aspect of the barrel. Glass inside and out is perfect and aperture blades free of oil. Just to make sure it's focusing perfectly, I threw on a M adapter and it focused dead on with a M9 and M8.2 and stopped at infinity perfectly too. A gem of a nicely sized lens, especially for travel. Comes with original front & rear lens caps, original hood, original paperwork and box....just as it came brand new.

Rarely seen, when one can find new, they are close to $679.00 (plus shipping). Most who have used one (and also according to Reid Reviews), performance is on par with Leica's 35mm Cron's (pre asph)...and it got a excellent write up on Reid's site. I already have a number of rangefinder 35mm lenses and this is for someone that would like it brand new.

I am also throwing in a still sealed brand new Kinko (Hoya) coated 39mm UV filter...especially since 39mm UV's are not something many local stores carry.

Price is $495.00 plus shipping/insurance, net to me (3% additional for Paypal).

As reference, I've done many transactions (brought and sold) here on Getdpi as well as all the other usual forums and each one went perfectly and was a pleasure. I've also been on ebay for over 10 years with 1300 pure positives (no neutrals or negatives).

*** Again, please e-mail me (instead of sending a PM), at---> IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Hi All,

Lens is now SOLD! Thanks Andrew and a thank you also to those who e-mailed me with questions and interest in the lens.

Dave (D&A)