The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Zeiss ZM 35mm f/2 Biogon

LeicaFan

Hi guys,

I'm probably making the biggest mistake by trying to get rid of this lens, but we'll see.

I have a ZM 35mm f/2 Biogon that I would like to trade for a ZM 50mm f/2 Planar. The Biogon is, as we all know, an incredible lens, but I feel more at home with a 50mm lens. My Biogon is the silver version and is in perfect condition (body and glass). It comes with the original box, paperwork, and front/rear caps. I've heard that Zeiss lenses are known to have a "wobbly" focus, but my Biogon has no wobble in the focus.

If you have a Planar for trade, I expect it to be in the same, perfect condition and also silver. Additionally, I would like $200 on your end.

I will also consider selling the Biogon, though it is not my first choice. I would have to find a Planar replacement before I can sell the Biogon.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please feel free to post them here. Alternatively, you may send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Pictures are coming soon.

Thanks,
Wes :)