The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon Equipment

rga

I am the original owner of this equipment and it is all in superb shape. Comes in original boxes with everything that was included in the box when I bought it new. These items have no technical flaws and operate perfectly. All glass is perfect and focus and movements are smooth.

Buyer to pay shipping and any paypal fees. I also accept cash and cashiers checks and USPS money orders. All payments must clear my bank before shipment. Please check my excellent feedback on this forum.

Canon 1DsMkIII - $4,700 (one small mark on prism housing and missing additional terminal cap on side [visible in image])
Canon 16-35 f/2.8L II USM - $1,500 - No discernable flaws; functions perfectly. Cap, lens bag, hood and manual included.
Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II - $2,000 - No discernable flaws; functions perfectly. Cap, lens bag, hood and manual included.
Canon TS-E 45mm f/2.8 - $1,000- No discernable flaws; functions perfectly. Cap, lens bag, hood and manual included.

images can be viewed at:
www.rgaphoto.com/forsale

Other equipment available:
Canon LP-E4 extra battery for 1DsMkIII - $45
Canon Focusing Screen Ec D for 1DsMkIII with horizontal and vertical etched lines: $75
Canon Angle Finder C - $100
B+W Thin (Schneider/Krauznach) circular polarizing filter for 16-35mm lens - $130 (no vignetting when used on this lens).
RRS L Bracket for 1DsMkIII = $125

Last edited:
I

imnoldman

Thanks, Bob!
The RRS Bracket and the LP-E4 arrived yesterday in perfect condition.