The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 35mm f/1.4 Summilux-M ASPH FLE 6-bit black LNIB

bradhusick

Like-new, in box, flawless, blank paperwork USA Leica 35mm Summilux ASPH version 2 black floating lens element lens for $8000 net to me. No trades or lower offers please.

bradhusick

FORUM RULE: ** Price Monitoring: If you're not the seller and think the price is wrong -- either too high or too low -- tell them via PM, not in public on the thread as it is poor etiquette.

dannh

Technically, nobodies price policing here. Double Negative is just amazed that you're selling this wonderful lens, and Voe seems to be dreaming that he could buy it ;-)

ashwinrao1

Technically, nobodies price policing here. Double Negative is just amazed that you're selling this wonderful lens, and Voe seems to be dreaming that he could buy it ;-)
LOL...

Seriously surprised that you are selling this lens, Brad. It's become my fav, along with the Noct f/0.95 and summilux 50 asph....

Best of luck with the sale, my friend...

bradhusick

Thanks guys. It really belongs in a home that appreciates it more. I find more and more that 50 is my overwhelmingly preferred focal length and 35 just doesn't get used that much.

I used to own a lovely Canon 400mm f/2.8 IS lens that cost $6000. I used it once or twice a year, so I sold it and now rent one when I need it. That was a great decision for me.

Double Negative

Not Available
^ I might just do the same with my EF 300mm f/2.8L IS USM lens. It just doesn't get nearly enough love...

I preferred 35 on the M8, but easily 50 on the M9 now as well. Funny.

D&A

^ I might just do the same with my EF 300mm f/2.8L IS USM lens. It just doesn't get nearly enough love...

I preferred 35 on the M8, but easily 50 on the M9 now as well. Funny.
Well as you well know, it would stand to reason that if 35mm on the M8 was a favorite, 50mm would then be on a M9....with 35mm giving a field of view of approx 46.5 on an M8.

I sort of split my time between these two focal lengths on full frame ..and it often greatly depends on what type of mood I'm in that day. As for a hot day like today, make mine 2 scoops of mint chip ice cream to go along with that lens choice :)

Brad good luck with the sale....it's certainly a fanatastically performing 35mm lens.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

bluebook

Same here. My 35 Cron goes to bed with my M8, while my 50 Lux never leave my ZI.

Well as you well know, it would stand to reason that if 35mm on the M8 was a favorite, 50mm would then be on a M9....with 35mm giving a field of view of approx 46.5 on an M8.

I sort of split my time between these two focal lengths on full frame ..and greatly depends on what type of mood I'm in that day. As for a hot day like today, make mine 2 scoops of mint chip ice cream to go along with that lens choice :)

Brad good luck with the sale....it's certainly a fanatastically performing 35mm lens.

Dave (D&A)

MP7

My 35mm is physically stuck to the camera mount but I like the lens too much so I left it there. Thus if I ever going to sell this lens I will sell it as a package deal.

fishandfowl

I'm one of the friends who Brad mentioned who has a new unused Leica 35mm f/1.4 ASPH FLE complete with box and cards that I would sell. I also would sell a black LNIB black paint M9 with about 2000 clicks on it. My thought was to list them together for 14,750 USD net.(No trades, please) If you want them, email me.

fishandfowl

Beside Brad Husick, I have also bought and sold Leica items to other forum members, including Ashwin Rao and Marc Williams, all of whom can vouch for the quality of my gear, etc.