The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 35mm f/1.4 Summilux-M ASPH FLE 6-bit black LNIB

fishandfowl

It just occurred to me that if I want an S2, why not trade my 35/1.4 Summilux-M ASPH FLE and LNIB black M9 toward S2 kit? So yes, I would do that. In that regard I would also sell or trade toward an S2 and lenses a LNIB black 28/2 Summicron-M ASPH (3500USD), a LNIB black Summicron-M 35/2 ASPH (2500USD) and a very RARE set of silver chrome Leica lenses made just for the Japanese SM and M collector market that work on either M or SM cameras—a silver 35/2 Summicron ASPH SM or M (3500USD), a silver 50/1.4 Summilux SM or M (3500USD) and a silver 50/2 Summicron SM or M (2500USD). To be clear, these last three rare lenses work on M8 and M9 with 6bit SM-M adapter flanges or directly on Leica SM cameras. This is a complicated trade or sell offer, I know, so don't hesitate to PM me with questions or, if you wish, call on my cell 425 765 3500. Thanks again for the suggestions, Brad.

ashwinrao1

I purchased a high cost item from Ed (fishandfowl) last June, specifically a 24 mm f/1.4 Summilux Asph. I traded a 50 mm f/1.4 Summilux Asph (the one that he lists towards the end of his post) towards this, so I know that lens is amazing.

Ed keeps his gear in immaculate condition, and has been a Leica guy for many years, and is a great person to deal with. His prices, considering the condition of the lens and difficulty getting these in the open market, are quite fair. You'll be getting "Like New" items if he says the are "Like new"....

I recommend Ed very highly! Buy with confidence!

bradhusick

You can trust Ed to deliver the best, most well cared-for Leica equipment. He's totally honest and trustworthy. Don't hesitate for one second to buy from Ed.

D

dumplinknet

I'm confused about whose thread this is. What are we selling now? Used cars? ;)

ashwinrao1

It may be best for Ed to have his own thread, so that there is no confusion. His choice, though...

The gear will cost more than used cars, when totalled up, but Ed's goal is an S2 financed...it's a worthy goal (one that I am not ready to make...LOL, I'll wait for an S3....)

As for hippies and love, heck yeah, bring it on. Seriously, though, Ed is not a frequent posted, but has an extensive, immaculate collection that should be vouched for...