The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[FS] Panasonic Leica 45mm f/2.8 for Micro 4/3

dwrz

I am selling my Panasonic Leica 45mm f/2.8 lens for Micro 4/3.

The lens has light barrel wear, cosmetic. No mechanical problems. Optics are clean, no scratches or marks. There are a few speck of dusts and what looks to be a (guessing) ~5mm hair. None of these affect image quality, as is visible from the sample shots.

This is the sharpest lens I have ever used, only behind the 20mm f/1.7 as my favorite m4/3 lens. I hate to let it go but I need to free up funds. I am looking for around $700 w/ shipping (USPS, buyer must cover faster shipping options), but am open to reasonable offers. I am trying to sell the lens by the end of this work week. Lens comes with lens bag, lens hood, original end cap, generic front cap. No manuals, no box.

Full resolution photographs are available for download here.

dwrz

Price drop to $600 + shipping. I'm also including my Slik Sprint Pro II tripod and the first model of the 14-42 lens (some barrel wear, two 1mm specks on glass, but fully functional).