The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H2 Kit

B

boastudios

Hasselblad H2 kit for sale by established photographer in downtown west Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and can be shipped anywhere. Local pickup welcome.

Discount on multiple items in same transaction - tell me what else you are looking for, as I may not have listed yet.

Reason for sale - lease not renewed after 20 years, and needed to move to a smaller space, thus downscaling. Very lightly used. Battery perfect. Includes original charger, accessories.

I can separate out the items and sell individually, as well, but will prioritize those that want the package. This is the ideal digital back / film combo. Hi kit also available, listing coming up soon. Also coming up, being an excellent combo with this, a Phase One P25 H mount (tether only operation), and either my Phase One P30 or P45 (still deciding) H mount, and possibly a Leaf Aptus 54s (very fast shoot rate, 22mp, 36x48 sensor, works with C1 Pro)

Includes:
+ Hasselblad H2 body — v 9.5.0, 15.0.0, 2,551 actuations only!
+ Hasselblad HV 90x prism finder — v 6.6.0
+ Hasselblad HC 80mm f/2.8 lens — v 12.0.0, 958 actuations only!
+ Hasselblad HM 16-32 film back — v 0.5.4, 18,214 actuations.

Note: Body and prism were sold new as a unit, and I have the box for that, just not handy right now, after my move.

Price: $3700 obo

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Variety payment methods accepted. We have full credit card and debit processing, incl debit in person.

Last edited: