The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H3D 39 Kit

B

boastudios

Hasselblad H3D-39 kit for sale by established photographer in downtown west Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and can be shipped anywhere. Local pickup welcome.
The quality of the images will blow you away. Zoomed in at 100%, corner to corner, practically any aperture, you can just reach out and touch the image.

Discount on multiple items in same transaction - tell me what else you are looking for, as I may not have listed yet.

Reason for sale: too much gear, and can't justify cost in keeping it. This has had the whole digital unit replaced by Hasselblad, in Denmark, only several hundred captures ago.

I also have the H3DII-39 and besides having a bigger, brighter screen, operation of the H3D-39 is nearly identical, and specs and performance is identical, incl ISO 800. Also, compatible with UDMA CF cards, like Extreme IV, for much faster shooting and downloading. Has a FW800 socket, and no problem using a FW800 to FW400 cable. I will include your choice of either 15' tether cable.

Includes:
+ Hasselblad H3D-39 body — v 2.2.2, 15.0.0, 3,096 actuations only!
+ Hasselblad HV 90x prism finder — v 1.0.2
+ Hasselblad HC 80mm f/2.8 lens — v 12.0.0, 1224 actuations only!
+ Hasselblad 39 digital back — v 3.9.0, 3,096 actuations only!
+ Hasselblad original case.
+ I will make you a custom DVD with the excellent, free, easy Phocus 2.6 software, both Mac and Windows versions. It also does small format DSLR RAW files, and the free iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad instant, zoomable preview, and all the online resources that have been available for this, for your convenience.

Price: $9000. CAD obo clear to me or how about this for a unique offer: add $600 CAD (half of normal price), all inclusive, and have an experienced digital tech for a whole day, training you on it in a gorgeous, high end photo studio in Toronto, with a 27" quad core imac, including use of any 3 additional HC lenses to test that I have on hand that day: 28, 35, 50, 80, 100, 150, 210, 300, 1.7x, as well as $400 rental voucher towards Profoto or Speedotron lighting, backgrounds, etc. Just want to see it go into good hands. Face to face transaction preferred, so trying to make it worth your while. I bought this used for an incredible deal, and taking a $5k hit on it at this price.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. Body nicks have not been touched up, and I bought the camera that way. Everything works 100%. Way faster shoot to card operation and back navigation than P45, which I also have,

Variety payment methods accepted. We have full credit card and debit processing, incl debit in person.

Last edited: