The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Toyo 45A, Lenses, Extras, Case

B

Bigsky90

$1500 OBO

Well, I hate to do this, but I'm putting my Toyo 45A up for sale. In great shape, slight brazing on corners, and at hinge of view hood on back. It has a true revolving back - it can be locked in at any angle - not a rotating back. Bellows are in excellent shape - no light leaks. Fresnel glass at rear also in excellent shape.

Comes with Nikkor-SW (stands for super wide) 90mm lens, mounted on a Copal 0 shutter. F4.5-F64. F4.5 is a very fast aperture for large format. Speed range from T, B and 1-1/500sec. Glass is immaculate. No fungus or scratches. I have a Tiffen circular polarizer, and B+W #11 and 81A filters for it.

Also includes a mounted Meyer-Borlitz 135mm, F4.5 lens on Compur shutter. The lens came with my old Speed Graflex - it's old, but still sharp.

Also comes with 7 double dark slide film holders, focusing loupe, and cable release. I think I have the dark focusing hood if I can find it.

All of this comes in a black 1550 Pelican case with pick-n-pluck foam fit to items listed.

I had planned on keeping it and using it when I retire, but that's too far away, and I'd like the money to pursue other projects. I've traveled the world with this camera; hopefully you will get the opportunity to do the same.

$1500 obo. I'd also be willing to trade for Canon DSLR equipment (7D, 5D [mkII?], L lenses?) Studio Lighting, etc.

More pictures, or viewing upon request. Camera is located in Mountain Home, ID. Shipping rates from 83647 may apply.

Email responses only to [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
B

Bigsky90

Re: FS: Toyo 45A, Lenses, Extras, Case

Updated post with more realistic price..... Thanks for looking.

B

Bigsky90

I added a trade option for the Toyo system. Specifically Canon DSLR gear or/and lighting. See above for more specifics. Thanks!