The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FOUND: 60mm C/CF/CB Distagon for Hasselblad

mathomas

Hi,

Just like the title says. I'd prefer a CF or CB, just to have something with fewer "miles". I'd prefer VG or better condition, but will entertain others. Would prefer hood and caps included, too.

Looking to spend under $600 all in, via PayPal "goods" payment.

Trades: if we trade, I'd prefer doing so with an active forum member (sorry newbies), esp one with feedback. I have a couple of Leica M lenses and a couple of Sony A-mount lenses (Minolta brand) I'd consider trading. I might have other stuff you'd be interested in, so send me some feelers.

Once you register interest, I can give inventory as appropriate.

Thanks...

SYGTAFOTO

Re: WTB or Trade for a 60mm C/CF/CB Distagon for Hasselblad

Awesome lens, I have a mint CF copy and can't get myself to sell it.

Good luck in your search.

mathomas

:sleep006: Whoops! Double Negative, thanks for the heads-up! Chop-busting is just fine.

(Re: price -- never hurts to put it out there :))

Double Negative

Not Available

:sleep006: Whoops! Double Negative, thanks for the heads-up! Chop-busting is just fine.

(Re: price -- never hurts to put it out there :))
No worries. Good luck in your quest. Nothing wrong with hoping for a lower price! From what I've seen (I tend to lazily watch CF prices myself) they're generally a bit more expensive, unless in real "user" condition.

charlesphoto

Mike,

I believe I saw a 60 CB at Glazers camera in Seattle yesterday. I think it was $599. You might want to give them a call.

Best of luck!

Ocean

Senior Subscriber Member

I checked KEH. Didn't think of Henry's. Have you had good experiences there ? Thanks...
I have purchased my 60mm CF Distagon few years ago from Henry. I think they rate their used product very conservatively. I won't hesitate to buy from them.

WTB, the 60mm CF Distagonis an excellent performer. You will be happy with it. Good luck!

mathomas

Thanks to all of you for the input and help! I worked out a lens-for-lens trade with another forum member.

Ocean, Double Negative: I will keep Henry's in mind for future needs. Thanks!