The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD- Summilux 35 mm f/1.4 pre asph - Titanium (German build)

ashwinrao1

Re: FS- Summilux 35 mm f/1.4 pre asph - Titanium (German build)

Glad to see lots of views and interest. I know someone out there will love this beauty. Sat AM bump....

kebebe

I love to buy your lens to add to my Titanium M6 classic MINT with a 50mm summilux also MINT in titanium.

If I could only sell my M3 and 35mm google eyes, I could come up with the difference to buy yours.

The Bokeh on your lens is fantastic. I bought a 35mm chrome summicron ver IV froma fellow member in MINT cond and he had a titamium lens like yours. I put in on my M9 and took some quick shots compare to the Vr. IV the glow was unbelievable.

He would not sell his beloved lens and I have been trying to find a nice copy ever since. I just spend too much recently or I already send $$$$

ashwinrao1

Wow, Kebebe, that would be a great collection. I really hope that you can sell your kit, and then buy this. The glow is really special on this lens, and hokey is unique, one of a kind, like a 35 mm version of the Noctilux F/1.... Plus size is tiny. If I didn't have 3 other 35 mm lenses, I would nevervsell this, but it needs a new home where it will be appreciated. Best of luck again with your sale! I hope it goes through so you can get this lens...

kebebe

Hello ashwin,

Will send you a pm later about how I can buy your lens.

Kebebe

ashwinrao1

Thanks Kebebe... I received and responded to your email

As of this moment, the lens is still available, though there are a couple interested parties. Will keep everyone posted. First one to confirm will get it...

Best,
Ashwin

ashwinrao1

By the way, here are a few shots taken with the lens from a recent visit to NYC. Taken with the M9...

f/1.4-f/2

Here's one from the lens stopped down to f/5.6 or so...(large pic...lots of detail in this capture...

ashwinrao1

Just received an email from Kebebe. Here are some images from the lens....

Potential sale in process, will update upon receipt of payment....

kebebe

Ashwin, just mailed the check to you today and you should get it in couple days. Let me know when it clear the bank.

Thanks,
kebebe

ashwinrao1

SOLD TO Everett, Kebebe. He's a great buyer!

kebebe

thanks to you Ashwin. very nice condition, better than he described. Glass is MINT. Will never sell!

Kebebe