The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8.2 - Black Paint

cyberguru

Up for sale is a mint Black Paint Leica M8.2 with less than 5k actuations. Asking $3250.

Comes with all accessories, boxes, documents and software as new. Phase One Capture software is also included as was received new with the camera.

I purchased it @ FM:
http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/988137/0

He had two M8.2 and I bought the one with less than 5k actuations in great condition.

Biting the bullet and selling to fund an M9!

All prices are net to me local pickup preferred @ Pasadena, CA. Buyer to pay shipping and Paypal fees if buyer prefers to ship

Camera is in same condition as original post. I can send additional photos if needed.

Thanks for looking!

L

lestudioup

Do you have any other M lenses? Or M camera? I do not like digital. I am local in L.A. Thanks.

cyberguru

Do you have any other M lenses? Or M camera? I do not like digital. I am local in L.A. Thanks.
I regretfully sold most of my M gear two years ago and now starting to get it back. Only lens I have is a M converted Canon 50mm f/0.95 and slowly building my M gear back up.

Thanks for asking.