The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: FS: Leica M8.2 $2995 extras

B

BRW

I am selling my M8.2 to fund an M9. Comes complete with all accessories and box. (Does not include the lens).

The M8.2 is in great shape, but it is used. There are a few surface scratches on the top plate that do not go through to the brass. The bottom plate has a tiny amount of brassing.

Also included is a spare non-OEM battery purchased from B&H. Original Leica battery holds a charge very well. The spare battery has the same amount of juice as the Leica, but because of the proprietary chip Leica put into its own battery, the charge indicator on the camera will only show full or empty, so I only used it as an emergency backup.

It has approximately 5K actuations. I have and will include all original packaging.

The camera performs flawlessly.

SOLD Shipped from Boston, MA. I am new to Get DPI, but have references on FredMiranda.com and ebay I can give you.

Last edited:
O

opsconcorde

I bought the camera. Shutter count was over 20,000. What a sucker.