The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD-Leica M3 SS good Cond w MINT- 35mm Summicron 8 element Google Eye

kebebe

Hello:

I am selling one of my M3 SS that is a good shooter. Shutter speed good and curtain are great shape. Some missing small pieces to vulcanite, small dings on top plate. The companion 35mm Summicron however is close to MINT with very minor marks on the back of google. Lens is clear, clean without cleaning marks. It compare very favorable with my silver version IV. Since I have another copy of this lens, hence selling it.

I will not break the set so my selling price is $1750 plus shipping and Paypal CONUS..

I just lowered the price cos I want to buy Ashwin lens.

Thanks for looking!

Kebebe

Last edited:
T

tangyoulei

Re: $$ Lowered-Leica M3 SS good Cond w MINT- 35mm Summicron 8 element Google Eye

payment sent :)
thank you kebebe.

kebebe

Re: $$ Lowered-Leica M3 SS good Cond w MINT- 35mm Summicron 8 element Google Eye

Thks. And others I did not get to. When you get this lens you will be happy when you look at the images.
I have 35mm 1.4 asph I, bokeh king German versionn,another 2.0 Google eyes, summicron 2.0 asph and they all have good.things but I like this on M3 for the large families and the bokeh king for its small size.

Thks

kebebe

I mean framelines. Not good returning posts while I am riding my bicycle IN THE GYM.