The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Pristine Olympus E-P1 w/ warranty, Oly leather case

madmaxmedia

ALL SOLD- Thanks!!

I have a pristine condition Olympus E-P1 for sale, in box with all cables, paperwork, battery, charger as well as a Sandisk Ultra 4GB SDHC card. The camera was purchased in March 2011, and has almost 9 months of warranty remaining. Actuation count is just over 2000.

We just got hit with a huge DWP bill and unfortunately some of my toys need to go.

$249 shipped via USPS Priority with tracking, Paypal gift or postal money order (+3% for regular Paypal). I will ship international based on additional shipping charge (USPS Priority International recommended for speed and tracking.)

I also have a Olympus brand premium leather case for the E-P cameras, which I will include for another $10 ($17 shipped if you want to buy the case alone.)

Thanks!
Steve

Last edited: