The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Minolta High Speed 200mm 2.8 Lens

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
This is one rare lens with exceptionally sharpness. Actually I am surprised at how sharp this lens really is and very small as well. Now these lenses where made back in the 80's and at the time the paint they used tends to flake off a little. Mine has a little on the bottom barrel . I also have one small lens coating mark about 1/8 to 1/4 of a inch long towards the outside of the front element but has zero effect on IQ. I paid about 1300 for mine and given the mark on the element I will let this go at a steal of a price which trust me you won't find elsewhere.

This is a high speed version and is extremely fast to focus on your Sony cams. Folks i am taking a bath on this one and if no one buys it I may just keep it. I like it that much

975 shipped US only unless you want to pay shipping international. Paypal

dseelig

Re: FS: Minolta High Speed 200mm 2.8 Lens

If no one buys it you may keep it. Does that mean if no one buys it you might give it away or maybe keep it. Oh well If no one buys it what else would you do but keep it? LOL Sorry bad humor, David

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Re: FS: Minolta High Speed 200mm 2.8 Lens

Well it's actually worth keeping. Lol

But as always have to put money in the other train car.