The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9 Black Mint- 2 Batteries SD Card USA Model

L

Lux

Need to raise some funds, so I am offering to the community my black dot Leica M9 camera which is in PERFECT working condition and nearly perfect cosmetically. Comes 100% complete with all the accessories as a new camera plus you get 2 EXTRA Leica OEM batteries (total of 3), a Giottos glass LCD screen protector and a 4 GB SanDisk Extreme SD card to go with it. The only cosmetic flaw is a small mark on the far left of the LCD which occurred before the screen protector was installed. It is ONLY visible when the LCD is OFF. Clear plastic cover is still on the bottom plate, so the plate underneath would be pristine.

I do have additional accessories for the camera that are available separately, specifically a Leica M8/M9 grip and a RRS M9 grip, that is the Bomb for this camera.

Asking $5995, shipping included to CONUS. USA and Canada sales only, please. Payment by major bank cashier's check or Pay Pal GIFT.

Contact me at [email protected] if you have questions, and thanks for your interest.

Last edited:
L

Lux

The RRS grip includes the base and grip only, no L feature included. I want to hold on to it for the prospective camera buyer, but if it doesn't go with the camera, I'll list it separately. Thanks for your interest.

Hi, Lux.

Does the RRS grip include the BM9-B base? If so, how much are you asking for it?

L

Lux

To answer some of the questions I've received, the camera was never registered and Lightroom was never downloaded as I already have a copy.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
This is a kind of old posting well over a month ago. My bet this has sold already just not posted.

Good case of please mark your items sold. Thanks