The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander Nokton 25mm f0.95 MFT

seakayaker

Offering for sale a Mint copy of the Voigtlander Nokton 25mm f0.95 MFT. Lens comes with original box, hood, front & rear caps, and manual.

Photos taken with the VC 25/0.95 can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26672618@N03/sets/72157625258959787/

Price is $1055.00 which includes shipping using USPS priority mail with insurance within the continental US.

If interested let me know, I can post some photos of the lens tomorrow.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

seakayaker

Feeling great after watching Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Playoffs!

Reducing the price by $25.00!

The Voigtlander Nokton 25mm f0.95 MFT is now offered at $1030.00 which includes shipping using USPS priority mail with insurance within the continental US.

Looking forward to a great Game 7 in Vancouver!

. . . . . Go Bruins!

seakayaker

BUMP!

No need to be on the waiting list and pay $1199 for new Voigtlander Nokton 25mm f0.95 MFT!

Available and offered at $1030.00 which includes shipping using USPS priority mail with insurance within the continental US.

Thanks for looking.

D

dtakias

Thumbs up for a great deal and great seller !

@panda81
No Voigtlander glass does AF...

panda81

doh! too bad, my wife is looking into m4/3 but she won't deal with manual focus.

thanks for the info, and good luck with the sale!

seakayaker

Bump!

Incredible lens!

. . . . . I would not be selling if not for recent GAS attack with some Leica lens . . . . . .

You will not be disappointed with the performance!

seakayaker

BUMP!

Available and offered at $1030.00 which includes shipping using USPS priority mail with insurance within the continental US.

Thanks for looking.

seakayaker

The potential buyer has not paid and have had no contact so the lens is now once again for sale.

Thanks for looking.

seakayaker

. . . . . back from vacation and giving the Voigtlander 25mm f0.95 a bump.

Thanks for looking.

seakayaker

BUMP!

Priced reduced to $1000.00 which includes shipping using USPS Priority mail with insurance within the continental US.

Add 3% for pay pal service fee.

Thanks for looking!

seakayaker

LENS IS SOLD ~ Pending Payment Clearing at Paypal

Thanks for looking.

Moderator, please mark as sold, I can no longer edit this thread title.