The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD CZ 16-80 zoom

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator

FS Sony Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar DT 3.5-4.5 16-80 ZA
This sale is for the lens, hood, front and rear caps only. Glass is clean, body and hood in good condition (usual rubs on hood), works smoothly. This lens has that wonderful Carl Zeiss signature as shown in the photo below. $590 shipped to a US location. Reduced to $580.

SOLD SONY A55 SLT Body with box, manual, strap, software, charger, 2 OEM batteries, body cap.
I bought this from original owner. The SD card shows about 1,600 actuations. I can't verify, but I have only used the camera lightly. The original owner (a pro) bought this for his wife, but she stuck to her P+S. The box shows kit lens, but I bought it without the kit lens. The camera is in excellent condition.
Camera Body in box with accessories (lens pictured is not included). $575 shipped to a US location.
Reduced to $550.

Last edited:

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Re: FS CZ 16-80 zoom

Lens and Body are both sold.

Body sold. Lens still available.

Last edited: