The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: Sony Nex5 18-55 plus extras

zincman

This may be a long shot but thought I would try. I have a Sony Nex 5 with Sony 18-55 and 50mm Super-Takumar 1.4, with adapter and a Canon EOS adapter. Everything functions perfectly, cosmetics on the body is spotless, the 18-55 has a couple tiny spots on the barrell, glass is fine. The 50mm focuses smoothly and is defect free, very sharp, great contrast. The bottom line is I am a old film guy that just can't get used to not using a viewfinder. I have tried and tried but just can't stand the arms length thing. So if anyone has a DSLR for trade drop me a note, I can take some cell pics. I am not brand driven just looking for something of comparable value say $750 or so.
Thanks

Last edited: