The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Leica X1

charlesphoto

Leica X1 with grip, extra Leica OEM battery, Voigtlander 35mm finder, aftermarket hood thingy, strap, and charger.

Mint condition except scratch as shown which was caused by setting a Leica M lens on top of the X1 inside a bag. Bummer. No vulcanite peeling, and all functions work good. Updated to FW 2.0. Some fine scratches on the LCD display but you can't see them when display is on. Has a Giottos glass screen protector on which also has a few fine scratches on it (isn't that the idea?).

Sorry no box or instruction book (which is easily downloadable as a pdf) or Lightroom.

$1425 obo with paypal gift (my discretion to decide to wait for it to clear before shipping) or add 3% for paypal credit card. Of course cash is king.

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

Best of luck with the sale, Charles. I sold mine off a few months back. The M system still trumps all for me...

For any prospective buyers, Charles is a great seller whom I have purchased items from in the past...Plus he's a great guy as well...

Best,
Ashwin