The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica R8 + Motor-Drive + Summicron-R 50/2 E55 - 900€

Lazzaros

I have my R kit for sale again since I'm thinking going through only with an M system.

Maybe I can get funds for one M9 soon, if not I'll see if I get a good M8.

So I'm selling the following items:

Leica R8 body with rigid case in excellent condition. This one is Made in Portugal and it is 100% working.

Price: 450€

Leica Motor-Drive in mint condition, fully boxed with manuals, charger and battery. It works 100% too and it has no marks.

Price: 250€

Leica Summicron-R 50mm f/2 E55 in excellent condition too. Includes both original caps but no box or leather case. The optics are clean and the rings are smooth. All apertures in perfect working condition.

Price: 350€

I sell the complete kit for 900€ shipped!

EDIT: I have to clean all the normal dust better for the next pictures hehe.

Tim Gray

This looks like a nice rig. I'd love to get it but I just don't need it. Does the camera function without the motor drive?

Lazzaros

Body is sold elsewhere.

Withdraw on the lens sale as I'm keeping it to use on my Canon 5DMKII.

Motor-Drive reserved!

Lazzaros

I had it for sale so much time and then I got so many interested people in the last few days... Strange World hehe.