The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Summilux-M 35 f/1.4 ASPH. $4300

onaujee

Hello all,

I will probably end up regret selling this lens but here it goes...
For sale is a near-mint Summilux 35mm f/1.4 ASPH. The body condition is near perfect; there is some small white mark on the aperture ring from use. Glass is very clean and have always used filter since purchased. There is one internal dust inside the lens which does not affect images taken with the lens whatsoever... Also, lens has no focus shift issues and is very sharp.

Pics are shown below

I'm located in SoCal area and have plenty of feedback in FM/eBay.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Price is $4300 shipped and net to me.

SOLD... THANKS

Last edited:

retow

Bought a truly mint "as new one" on this forum a few monts ago for quite a bit less. And Summilux asph 35 without focus shift don't exist. Whether it is perceived as an issue by the user is another question. A little rant from my side but recently this buy and sell section has seen fast m lens prices going higher than what I see elswhere. As soon as someone offers a fast Leica M lens for sale, cheerleaders show up, which I consider as bad a practice as people crticising prices.

Last edited:

apsheng

$4300 is about right if based on sold eBay listings. I just traded "up" mine for the "Aspherical" version and got about that as trade-in value. I loved that lens. No complaints at all. Will the Aspherical be as good ?

Alan

Double Negative

Not Available
These used to go for around $3k before the craziness started in general (not just here, but I would agree, the prices around here lately are insane). The whole market right now is definitely a seller's market - not a buyer's.

I was planning to pick up a 35 and/or 50 Lux, but at this rate? Hell no. I can wait. ;)