The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D5000 / Nikon 18-200mm VR / Nikon 35/1.8 AFS / SB-400 Flash

jmooney

Hi All,

I'm divesting my wife's Nikon kit as she wants to move to a compact camera. All items are in 100% working condition and have seen light use for family snapshots.

Nikon D5000 body: In excellent condition, no marks or scrapes, LCD is scratch free, never been mounted on a tripod. Comes with battery, charger and cables.

Asking $410 shipped in the US O.B.O. Foreign add $35 for shipping

Nikon 18-200mm VS AFS: Great all around lens. I purchased this lens used from a dealer and it has performed flawlessly. Glass is clean and clear however there is internal dust but we've used this lens for the past 8 months and I haven't seen any affect on the image quality. Comes with front and rear caps and 3rd party hood.

Asking $535 shipped in the US O.B.O. Foreign add $35 for shipping

Nikon 35/1.8 AFS: Awesome sharp, lightweight, and fast lens for Nikon DX cameras. Purchased new and in excellent condition. Glass is clean and clear. Comes with both caps and hood and the box if I can find it.

Asking $215 shipped in the US O.B.O. Foreign add $20 for shipping

Nikon SB-400 Flash: Purchased new and is in excellent condition. Comes with soft case.

Asking $105 shipped in the US O.B.O. Foreign add $20 for shipping

If you'd like the whole shebang I'll do it for $1185 shipped in the US. Foreign ad $45 for shipping. This is $80 off the total cost.

The fine print:

All items are sold AS-IS, no returns. I make every effort to give you an accurate description and am happy to answer questions via PM or email. Mr. Momming little kids 3 nights a week and most weekends don't make phone calls possible so PM or email it must be. I prefer Paypal and would appreciate it being sent as a gift, but that is solely up to the buyer if they want to do that or not. Shipping will be USPS Priority with full insurance. Please feel free to check out my eBay feedback under jmooney776 and RFF as jmooney.