The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad CF39MS Digital Back (39MP)

M

moez

I have in MINT condition a Hasselblad CF39MS Digital Back. This is a 39 megapixels back. It comes with the original case for the back and box for the new adapter plate for the Contax 645. I also have an adapter plate for the Hasselblad if the Contax is not needed. Included is a brand new battery with charger and 8GB CF card. The adapter plate is brand new and the CF39 has recently returned from Hasselblad with a new screen. This CF39MS originally sold for 37K and the pictures taken from it are brilliant. I'm looking for 10K or best offer. If you're seriously interested and want pics I'll be happy to send some along. Thanks for looking.

Maurice

Last edited: