The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 300 f/4 IF-Ed AF and TC-17 E II

pesto

I have for sale a Nikon 300mm f/4 lens and a TC-17E II.

The 300 mm lens is in great condition and shows no sign of wear or damage; the glass is perfect, the aperture blades are spotless, autofocus is spot on and quick, and it produces truly superb images. The one problem that it has is that the built in hood does not lock into the retracted position; more importantly however, it does lock in the extended ( shooting) position. I have never seen this as problematic but report it in the interest of full disclosure. Included are the original caps, the original tripod mount, Kirk lens collar, Nikon CL-M2 case, and original box. $1100 net to me including shipping within the continental USA.

The 1.7X teleconverter is in like new condition. I t will include the Nikon pouch but no box. $375 net to me including shipping within the continental USA.

Please respond via PM, Thank you.

Both for $1425

Reasonable offers will be entertained.