The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FYI - High End Leica Lenses for Sale at Glazers Camera in Seattle

ashwinrao1

Hi all,
I have no vested interest in Glazers Camera here in Seattle, other than to be a loyal customer. Last week, Glazers got an outstanding stash of new-condition used lenses, many which some of you have inquired with PM's to me....Glazers is a great shop with high pass through on used Leica lenses, due to the active Leica community here in Seattle

So if you are looking to find a hard to used lens, this is your chance to pick one up... I was in-store today, and here's what's available, in terms of M-mount lenses. You can call to inquire on prices, which are a bit higher than forum prices but lower than new. Drop my name, maybe it gets you a little price wiggle, who knows...:toocool::LOL:, no promises...

1. Leica Noctilux 50 mm f/0.95 (currently on hold for a customer and fellow GetDPI member)
2, Leica Summilux 24 mm f/1.4 asph
3. Leica 16-18-21 mm f/4 Wide Angle Tri Elmar
4. Leica 21 mm Elmarit f/2.8 pre-asph
5. Leica 21 mm Elemarit f/2.8 asph
6. Zeiss 18 mm Distagon f/4 with finder
7. Leica 50 mm Elmar f/2.8 (newest collapsible, black)
8. Leica 90 mm Summarit f/2.5
9. Leica Summicron 75 mm f/2.0 asph
10. Leica 90 mm f/2.8 "Fat" Tele-Elmarit
11. Leica 50 mm f/1.5 Summarit (old lens)
11. Leica 35 mm f/3.5 Summaron with goggles
13. Some older Canon Serenar lenses in LTM (135 mm f/3.5)
14. A Nikon 135 mm f/3.5 in LTM
15. Leica M6 classic with 0.72x viewfinder
16. Black paint Leica M4 (brassed up)

IF you have interest, please contact Mark Vercammen, the Leica guru at Glazers, and tell him that Ashwin sent you (Mark knows me and I got his permission to post this here)...He's a great guy, very knowledgeable, and is close friends with a few of us GetDPI members.

Mark can be contacted at 206-624-1100 between 9 am and 6 pm PST

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT THIS THREAD, AS I HAVE NO OTHER ROLL THAN TO SPREAD THE LENS AVAILABILITY news, as a loyal customer of a great outfit.

Here's the website, which is horribly out of date, so not useful. Call Mark, and you'll get your answer in terms of lens availability:

http://www.glazerscamera.com/

Lots of hard to find lenses on that list....so happy hunting.....

Admins, feel free to delete if this isn't appropriate to post here, but I figured, lenses are so hard to come by these days, any news is good news...

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

I am fairly certain that Glazers has some new stock of 28 crons and 35 summarits, but you can inquire there. This post is about the used gear...

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
No it is all good.
Sightings of hard to find kit is often welcome.
-bob

Sharokin

I used to be a regular there back in the late 90's when I was a photographer at the Seattle Times.
Great store!

lucaloren

Indeed it is a great store. I was passing through Seattle and was at Glazers last week as part of their Photofest. I did see spme of those lenses there but I picked up a Leica 24mm viewfinder. Great price made better by their festival discount.
Cheers!