The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Gitzo GK2580TQR Traveller II tripod, complete, case, Mint-

biglouis

3 months old Gitzo GK2590TQR Traveller II tripod, complete with Ball Head and Think Tank tripod case.

Mint-, boxed with all original wrappings, a beautiful piece of equipment which is surplus to my needs.

This is the latest model and includes a completely new design for the upper casting and a high quality ball mount head. Will cope with loads up to 7Kg but weighs an amazing 1.7Kg. Extremely lightweight and collapses into an easily transportable small size.

Included in the price is a Think Tank 'Bazooka' tripod case (which is how the tripod has been stored since new) to protect your investment which is a £50 item in itself and a perfect companion (far better than the Gitzo cases).

Mint- means that there are minimal signs of use and no dings or scrapes. There is one small loss of paint on the tripod head where my camera knocked it and the usual light surface scratches on the place where the tripod plate goes (which will happen with a new one the first time you use it). Frankly, it is indistinguishable from new and if I did not point out these tiny blemishes you would probably never notice them.

Used maybe 3-4 times only. Need to sell this to fund other gear.

New price is GBP670 and the Think Tank is around GBP50 new so this is priced to sell (save yourself £230!).

I can't emphasise how beautiful this tripod is. The finish on the metal parts is a lovely silver hammertone and the carbon fibre (the strongest available) is clean and smooth. All parts are to the highest finish. The ball head is a masterpiece in itself.

Please Google for the Gitzo site to find out more about this superb piece of equipment.

PAYMENT: Cash on collection from my north London home, or Cheque (UK only) or IBAN (International).

POSTAGE: UK Free, Eur or USA ask me for a quote but my experience is that it will be expensive!

View attachment 45549

View attachment 45550

View attachment 45551

View attachment 45552

View attachment 45553

Last edited:

malmac

Re: FS: 3 months old Gitzo GK2590TQR Traveller II tripod, complete with Ball Head and

Hi Big Louis

I am half way interested in your tri pod.

Just a couple of deatails - I am assuming that you mean GK2580TQR not GK2590TQR?
Hard to tell from the image as resolution just is not quite clear enough to decide between 2590 and 2580. Could not find a 2590 on internet.

Re price -
New price is GBP670 and the Think Tank is around GBP50 new so this is priced to sell (save yourself £230!).

So what price do you actually want for the set up?

I have a son in London, so delivery should not be a problem, even though we live in Australia.

Some more info would be great.

My direct contact is [email protected].

Cheers

Mal

biglouis

Re: FS: 3 months old Gitzo GK2580TQR Traveller II tripod, complete with Ball Head and

Mal

Ooops! Thanks for the spot. I have changed the title accordingly. I have also sent you a PM.

Regards

Louis