The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Big Summer Sale

D

daggerlee

Need to clean out the closet. The following are up for sale. All prices are shipped within the CONUS. Items above $200 will include insurance. For items below $200, you'll have to pay for it separately. I check all my lenses with a flashlight to make sure you don't get surprised. More pictures available here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/daniel_yao/sets/72157627008993240/

Voigtlander 12mm viewfinder, metal version with brightlines, comes with original packaging - $250

I dropped my M4-2 with this mounted on it - the M4-2 took the brunt of the fall but the housing got chipped and brassed a little bit. The glass is still perfect (checked with flashlight). This has a smaller field of view than the TV finder but has gridlines which aid in composition. Please note, I will not mix and match this with the other set.

Canon 50mm/1.4 LTM with original front cap, generic rear cap - $350

Exterior is in great condition with only a few marks on the black paint - very nice. The front element appears immaculate under normal lighting, however under a flashlight you can see multiple light cleaning marks about 1-2 mm each. If you can show me how these affect your images I will eat your shoes.

Focusing ring is smooth. Aperture ring is tight but still very useable. I have owned two of these and both have had tight aperture rings - I think this is just Canon's build quality with this lens. Lens could probably benefit from a CLA, but is very useable as is.

Sekonic L-208, in original packaging - $100

Upgraded to a L-308 so this has to go. Body has scuff marks from normal use but nothing major. Comes with all original packaging. Great beginner meter.

Olympus XA2 with A11 flash, case, light seals replaced - $50

I replaced the light seals on this camera with new light seals from Jon Goodman, have run about 25 rolls of film and everything works great - meter is accurate, no light leaks. Camera body has some light use marks but nothing major.

Voigtlander 28mm/90mm LTM->M Adapter, in original packaging - $40

Not sure if this is Type I or Type II, but judging from the packaging I think it's Type I. Would go great with either of the 28mm lenses I'm selling!

For more pictures please visit the Flickr set:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/daniel_yao/sets/72157627008993240/

Terms: As I believe I have described each item to the best of my ability, all sales are final. Buyers from outside the US are welcome but be prepared to pay extra for shipping, I will only ship outside the US with a tracking number, and that means money.

Last edited: