The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Elinchrom adapter for Mola dishes

Dustbak

I don't use a lot of Elinchrom anymore and I have just changed my Mola Demi from Elinchrom to Profoto.

For my Mola Demi I made a custom adapter plate which is much nicer than the one that is supplied by Mola for Elinchrom lights. My custom plate lets your Elinchrom light fall deeper inside of the Mola providing you with a better light output.

It is based upon a Chimera speedring. I could be putting the Chimera back together and selling it as a Chimera speedring for Elinchrom however maybe there is someone that is either using Elinchrom with Mola or someone that wants to use Mola dishes on their Elinchrom lights.

Price 25euros (which is a steal considering what you will pay for a Chimera speedring and you have to do the drilling yourself ;)).

Questions? Don't hesitate to ask me.