The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji X100, Mamiya 7II & 65/4, Leica M7

wjlapier

Three cameras for sale.

SOLD First, Fuji X100. I purchased this from Precision Cameras a while ago. I've been so busy with my kids sports I never took a photo with it. Basically, new in box. I also have the Fuji hood and adapter I purchased from Japan Exposures. Price shipped and with all fees--$1400. SOLD

Second, Mamiya 7II with 65/4 lens. The 7II body is in great shape. The lens is in excellent condition with no marks on lens elements. Very clean copy. I also have the body cap, lens caps, hood for lens, Mamiya strap, and Kirk L plate. Price shipped and with all fees--$1300.

SOLD Finally, black chrome .85 Leica M7. I purchased this from Popflash. Their ad stated updated finder and DX reader. Ad also stated camera came from a collector and had no rolls of film thru it. I shot only three rolls with this camera. I sent the M7 to DAG to have black chrome MP style levers installed. I also have box and all boxed items. The body is in near new excellent condition. Price shipped with all fees--$2300. SOLD

I will only sell in CONUS. International buyers can ask, but I need to know you or know of you, and you'll pay actual shipping fees. I won't declare value lower than price paid. I will ship each camera USPS Priority Mail with Insurance and Delivery Confirmation.

You can check my feedback on fredmiranda.com same username.

Pics added for X100 and M7.

Bill

Last edited:

Terry

I'm looking for the adapter/hood. If you decide to split it or someone buying the X100 doesn't want it, let me know.

Double Negative

Not Available
Congrats doublenegative! Bill is an excellent seller and you won't be disappointed by this fine camera.
Thanks! Yeah, Bill seems like a great guy (hi, Bill!). I've been looking for an "M3/MP control" M7 for ages. My only reservation is the .85x VF, but I won't know until I try it. :)

kebebe

Great Buy Double Negative. I missed the buy. .85X VF is good for me. If you don't like, you can contact me, haha.

Kebebe

S

sojahseh

I'm interested in the Mamiya. Do you still have it available?