The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler: Leica CM (fully boxed) - Hexar RF body (with presentation box) - Zeiss ZM

Lazzaros

Hello,

I'd like to know if someone would be interested in this equipment since I need to get extra funds to other gear.

I didn't use the "FS" topic as I'm still thinking if I want to keep this or not but depends on users reaction and interest...

Leica CM - As new, boxed - 520€ shipped

Hexar RF - As new with presentation box and flash (no Hexanon lens) - 550€ shipped

Zeiss ZM 50mm f/2 - As new, boxed - 530€ shipped

I'll try to get pictures soon but it is not easy as I'm still looking for a digital camera.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Lazzaros

The Hexar RF and Zeiss Planar 50/2 ZM already arrived. They are really LIKE NEW! Fully boxed with manuals. The Hexar kit doesn't include the Hexanon lens but it has the presentation box and flash.

Open to offers.

Lazzaros

Finally the pictures:

Zeiss ZM 50mm

Hexar RF:

Leica CM pictures soon as it is arriving today I think.

vb_vmb

w/o paypal option we international buyers can't buy, online bank transfer not possible from india because of RBI regulations

Lazzaros

vb_vmb I'm sorry but I explained why it is not possible. I know I lose some possible buyers but I can't do nothing about that. Hope you find one lens as good as this one.

Last edited:

stephengilbert

I can't imagine buying something from a stranger without the sort of protection Paypal offers. What if the seller misdescribes the item?

As this seller apparently did; there's a long thread regarding a lens he sold a few months ago which the buyer said was misdescribed. A lengthy discussion and photographs which support the buyer's claim are here: http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23491

Lazzaros

Stephen if you don't want to buy I don't understand your post. You only see one single problem that I solved sending a refund to the buyer but you don't talk about the dozens of sales I did that went without any kind of problem.

If I didn't send the refund or didn't want to know about the situation so I think you could say what you want but as I solved the problem I don't know what is the motive to be affraid of.

Lazzaros

Leica CM and Hexar RF are sold pending payment.

Leica R8 body - 380€

Leica Summicron-R 50/2 E55 - 310€

Leica Motor-Drive - 150€

I think these are great prices due the great condition!

I really need a fast sale...

Lazzaros

Leica CM and Hexar RF was sold!

I'm accepting 750€ including shipping for the R8 kit! Excellent price. I need to sell it fast!