The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Swissgear SHERPA Large Camera Case (black neoprene, good for M/43, NEX)

madmaxmedia

I have a little used Swissgear SHERPA Large camera case for sale. It is mostly black neoprene with additional felt lining inside to protect your gear. It could essentially pass for brand new with no observable marks or wear.

More info and reviews here at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/SwissGear-GA-7838-14F00-SHERPA-Large-Camera/dp/B0013FFMC2/

I would say its probably ideal for Micro 4/3 or Sony NEX, or a camcorder. It's a nicely made premium level case with nice zipper handles, a shoulder strap with shoulder pad, etc. I included my coffee mug in the photo to give you an idea of its size.

$15 plus actual shipping cost. I am flexible on shipping, it weighs about half a pound so could probably go First Class within USA which is cheap and reasonably fast. Overseas would be First Class as well (higher weight limit.) Paypal gift preferred but I'm obviously not going to dicker over a 3% here. ;)

Last edited: