The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss 100/2 makro ZF.1 for Nikon - $1200 PICS ADDED

dmeckert

Hi,

I've decided, despite the as-promised incredible image quality, that manual focus just isn't for me. So it's time to sell this lens.

I originally purchased it from LensRentals.com. It's in excellent condition...the only signs of use I can see are on the lens mount (as you'd expect from normal use of any lens), tiny wear spots on the focus ring edge, and dust clinging to the velvet inside the hood. They described it as having something like a 0.5mm mark in the front element coating, but for the life of me I can't manage to find it in any light or from any angle...so I'm including that for accuracy and full disclosure purposes.

I will take photos of the lens tomorrow morning, hopefully, and update this post.

I realize I'm a getdpi forums newb, but I can provide references on request.

I'm looking for $1200, paypal and shipping included.

Thanks,
David :)

***PHOTOS IN SUBSEQUENT POST(S)***

Last edited:

dmeckert

front and rear elements (one with an arrow pointing out the 0.5mm mark i found finally), velvet in the lens hood, and a sample shot taken with the lens (of the lens that took the other pictures :p)