The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler: Apple 11.6" MacBook Air

LarryWomack

I'm contemplating the sale of my 11.6" MacBook Air. I bought it shortly after they became available last October. My 15" MBP remains my workhorse. It's in excellent overall condition. I can't find a mark of significance on the case, screen, or keyboard. Here are the details:

11.6" LCD
1.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
2 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
128 GB Apple SSD​

I have all of the original packaging and Mac OS X on USB drive. I would do a fresh installation of OS X before shipping. I also have a nice WaterField Designs slipper case for it that would be included. I believe this model currently sells for $1200. I think mine is worth $900. Let me know if you're interested. Pictures are available on request.

Thanks,

Larry Womack

Last edited:

LarryWomack

I'm still interested in selling my MacBook Air. It seems like $850 plus actual shipping might be a better price. I'd like to do this by PayPal Gift, check, or money order.

Thanks for looking!

Larry