The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Light Craft Workshop 77mm FADER ND mk II

dgcrane

I have a Fader mk II which I bought last year from an authorized seller. This filter has been honestly been mounted to a lens once. It will include box and filter cap like new.

I will also include a metal 82mm screw in hood for the fader which I bought at the same time to prevent stray light interfering with the photo.

I will sell it for $100 shipped* via paypal gift.

* we are currently having a little strike here in Canada with Canada Post. It will not be shipped out until that is cleared up. I assume middle next week.

O

ontariomark

If this is still available, I would love to buy it--I'm in Canada (Wasaga Beach, Ontario) and know all about the postal strikes we have on occasion ... so much fun.