The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M6 - Black - Excellent Condition

I

Inmark

Leica M6 - Non TTL Version
Rarely used, and it shows with no discernable scratches or dents or nicks, except one I just put on it, while taking pixs for this ad. The nick is located above the viewfinder in the front, as shown on the enclosed pix. Also slight discoloration of black where the strap rings rub against the body.
The M6 was never used after I purchased M8 (which is also for sale, as I just purchased M9)
I am original owner, and the camera works flawlessly.
Please email or ask any question you may have.
Will ship FedEx discounted rate, send me your zipcode for rate
Price: $1199 obo

Last edited:

SYGTAFOTO

I guess if 28mm frameline is present, it can also be 0.58x.
check against the frameline combinations listed on the wiki link.

I

ItsReallyDarren

Its an early Wetzlar M6, most likely it has the .72x viewfinder. You can tell its a Wetzlar version because of the engraving on the top of the camera instead of the back. Its also a very early Wetzlar because it doesn't have the plastic strap bumpers above the strap lugs. The .85x and .58x viewfinders came later in the M6 production. Unless the camera was serviced later and had the viewfinder swapped out.

nelly001

I can see this m6 has that paint bubbling problem some of the early m6 suffered from. nb photo of back of camera