The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB/WTT for Silver Chrome SUMMICRON 28mm ASPH

C

celticursa

I want to buy outright a SUMMICRON 28mm ASPH, Silver Anodized (11661) only. I have a Black SUMMILUX 35mm ASPH V.1 in strict mint I will trade for the Silver Anodized 28mm SUMMICRON ASPH I am looking for in similar condition. I also have an Elmarit 21mm ASPH in strict mint for part exchange for the right SUMMICRON 28mm ASPH.
I will exchange pictures of these lenses with owners of the Silver Anodized 28mm SUMMICRON ASPH interested in a trade.

Last edited:

SKueh

Just FYI, I do not think that Leica ever made a silver chromed version of this lens. Few year back, Leica did made a silver anodized finish version (11661). It is the same weight as the black anodized finish version (11604). I happened to own both copies at one time. Currently, the Noctilux-M is also made in silver anodized finish in limited edition.

C

celticursa

My bad...it is the silver anodized NOT the silver chrome I lust after. Too bad, you apparently don't still own the "light" color I'm seeking.

C

celticursa

Still waiting for a silver anodized 28mm Cron ASPH to appear,

C

celticursa

Still waiting....surely there's a silver chrome Summicron 28mm out there in need of a new home?