The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Noctilux 50mm f1 Latest version before f0.95 asph

JuJu

Up for sale is Leica Noctilux 50mm f1.0 with built-in hood. Condition is mint. Optics are clean and clear, no cleaning marks, haze, fungus or dust specks. Exterior is spotless as well. Focus & Aperture rings turn smoothly. Built-in hood extends and contracts with good amount of resistance. Focus is accurate wide open, even at 1m range. Not 6 bit coded. Comes with original caps only.

I am asking $7500 via PayPal, USPS Express Mail with insurance included. Only ships to Cont U.S. or local/cash deal @ NYC.
Local buyers will be given discount, since I prefer doing business old fashion way, especially high cost items.

It's my first sale here, but I have 200+ 100% feedbacks on eBay, named "rangefinderguy" drop me a message there to verify my identity if you like. Thanks!

Last edited:

JuJu

Re: Leica Noctilux 50mm f1 Latest version before f0.95 asph

Thanks, Shaun. You might love it even more on an M9 :)

Happy shooting.

redbeansand

Just bought a chrome 50 cron from Juju last week, Great seller and good product! Thumbs up!

JuJu

Small world! Glad to hear that you are happy with 50 Cron. and thanks for your kind endorsement.

JuJu

bi-monthly bump, $7300 shipped now

JuJu

Re: SOLD Leica Noctilux 50mm f1 Latest version before f0.95 asph

This lens is now available again. I prefer doing in person deal in NYC and Los Angeles (from 8/27 to 9/4), so buyer can fully inspect & test out the lens before buying. If no local interests, I will ship to lower 48 states with insured express shipping. Thanks.

JuJu

Here's the link to see the sample pics I took last Saturday.
I mixed a shot taken with 50 Summilux asph in there,
$100 discount will be granted if the buyer has the right answer.
Just to make this buying experience entertaining :)