The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica black paint M4, 35mm titanium pre-asph summilux

mikel

Spring cleaning time. I have for sale some Leica gear that I'm not using, and I could use the cash.

1. Leica M4 black paint

The M4 is an original black paint camera in fine condition and the smoothest working Leica M that I’ve used. See photos for condition. There are a few points where brass is showing through the paint on the top and bottom plate. No dents. The viewfinder is bright and clear, with one speck of dust in the patch. Vulcanite is complete and in excellent shape. I recently put a couple rolls through it and exposures were fine, no light leaks, but I don't have a shutter tester and can't guarantee all speeds. Assume the shutter will need some tuning. One strap lug rotates a few degrees if twisted. There’s a stamp on the wax plug that denotes who last worked on it, but it is hard to discern the letters/numbers. Maybe a 3 or an E plus something else. Includes front body cap.

Price- $3000

2. Leica titanium 35mm f1.4 summilux pre-asph

The 35mm summilux is made of brass and covered with titanium finish. Made in Germany. The lens is in mint condition with no marks that I can find, other than it has been mounted. Glass is perfect, focus is smooth and aperture clicks are solid. Includes rear cap and hood. Hood is also mint condition.

Price-Sold

Sale price includes paypal fees and insured shipping with signature required to US. Lower price available if purchased in person in the SF bay area. I’ve had nothing but positive experiences with transactions on Getdpi, and references available upon request.

P.S. If you don’t like the price, please show some class and just move on to other ads. Thanks!

Last edited:

hunghang

Lovely black/brass M4.

Mike is great to deal with and I can certainly vouch for his track record of being an honest and reliable person to deal with - I have dealt with Mike a number of times on high-value items - all with positive experiences.