The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT (CAD): Leica M8.2 for NEX-5 + lens + Cash

SYGTAFOTO

As much as I would like to avoid this, I've decided to sell my M8.2 for a mint NEX-5 + lens + cash.
I'm only going to deal within Canada (GTA preferrably).
I have all the packaging for the camera, and it has about 5-6k actuations. a couple of minor points of brassing.
If you have a NEX-5 kit and would like to trade up, let me know what you have and we can go from there. If you have a leica M adapter, that would be bonus.

thanks.

fotolli

Should you decide to deal internationally, I have a black Nex 5 with 16mm and leica m-adapter.

Cheers,

Oliver

As much as I would like to avoid this, I've decided to sell my M8.2 for a mint NEX-5 + lens + cash.
I'm only going to deal within Canada (GTA preferrably).
I have all the packaging for the camera, and it has about 5-6k actuations. a couple of minor points of brassing.
If you have a NEX-5 kit and would like to trade up, let me know what you have and we can go from there. If you have a leica M adapter, that would be bonus.

thanks.

ampguy

If you decide to deal in the US, and want chrome, I have a mint NEX 5 silver, with box and all accessories, Sony 16 prime, all like new. Would throw in some adapters for M lens, Konica lens, and the Konica lens (40/1.8 pancake, 57/1.4), and a Nex to Nikon adapter, maybe a 50/1.5 Jupiter 3 as well.

OlliL

Maybe you should make a new thread, or at least change the topics name, so this grabs more attention?!