The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT: FS: Leica M8.2 System for Nikon System

J

jqberry

Want to trade my Leica system for a Nikon D3 and lens, or a Nikon D3s. PM is best.

I have a Leica M8.2 Black, MINT condition, even comes with unfilled LF magazine 1yr subscription card, and also unused Phase One software cd. I have a CV Nokton 35mm 1.2 lens with C-PL filter, UV/IR cut B+W filter. Extra battery as well.

UPDATE! Selling as well, Mint Leica M8.2 black, come with all paperwork, manuals, box, 2 batteries (one is 3rd party) ONLY 7486 actuations I'll even throw in a 8GB SandDisk Extreme SD Card to be used with the M8.2. Selling for $3,400 net.

CV Nokton 35mm F1.2 bought from camera quest, comes with 52mm to 62mm step up so the C-PL filter can fit, B+W UV/IR cut filter, Leica Cleaning Cloth for lens. Selling for $1,000 net

I came from a D700 grip, 24-70, 70-200 VRII setup. Wanted something small and lightweight. But realizing that I live on a small island and there is only 2 other Leica users here, trading or borrowing lenses is limited I am going back to a dslr setup. But I know ill miss the M8.2 with the CV lens this pair is amazing, and portrait images look amazing as well. Here is some at my flickr page.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jqberry/

Photos below taken about 2 months ago, but its in the same exact condition, actually cleaner since I clean it daily:

can hardly see these rub blemishes in regular light.

Wide Open with Combo, no editting, at F1.2

-James

Last edited:
J

jqberry

LEICA M8.2 has been sold, just Nokton 35 1.2 left! $1,000.