The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/T: my x100 for cash or your a900 body

Irenaeus

My Fuji x100 makes beautiful images, has most of the external controls I require and a fabulous hybrid OVF/EVF viewfinder ~ it just doesn't think the way I do! So, while I know I could bond with it eventually, I haven't done so yet and am checking out other options with this ad.

(Another awkwardness is that my Mac is too old to be able to process its RAF/RAW files using Lightroom 2, which is something of a pain. Even its jpegs are beautiful, though, and, to show what this particular camera can do, I've posted one I like on GetDPI's "x100 images thread," where it's #427.)

I've not taken many pictures with it and have babied it for the month or so I've had it. I'm not much good at product shots but could provide them upon request.

I don't need to make a profit on it but wouldn't want to lose money on it, either, so I'd sell it for the $1,200 I paid for it plus half of the combined total of PayPal fees and shipping and insurance, which would make it $1,230 or so.

If we're talking trade, I really loved my Sony a900, still have lenses, intend to get another one evenually and would work together for a fair deal if one were offered to me for the x100 and cash as needed.

I've bought and sold here and can provide references from those transactions. My eBay user name is cqiona and my rating there is 100% positive.

Thanks for looking and all the best,

Irenaeus