The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Kirk L-bracket (Mamiya 645 AFD) + Camdapter

Anders_HK

Selling in combination my:
- Kirk L-bracket (Mamiya 645 AFD)
- Camdapter Pro Hand Strap (Black)

The L-bracket has been modified (filed) to fit the Camdapter Pro Hand Strap, else there are only the wear shown at connection to my ballhead. The Hand Strap is complete new condition and only used few times, since my frequent shooting is from tripod I found it easier not to use it. They do work well together and the Camdapter hand strap was the best I could find on the market.

My selling price is 120 USD -**INCLUDING**- Certified Air Mail Worldwide from Hong Kong. Certified is our assurance of that it reach you.

I believe most here know that what I sell is solid and of very fine condition, exactly as described and that I only sell with honesty. Or please make a search of I can give reference. My user name on Ebay is same and with 100% positive feedback.

I hope this combo will find a very good home.

Happy to answer any questions. :)

Regards
Anders

Last edited:

Anders_HK

Come on folks, who wants this much convenient to use and very necessary to have item?

My price includes worldwide air mail shipping. Price for adapter and strap new is 175 usd plus shipping, but new strap do not fit L-bracket. Mine do :).

My price only 120 usd including worldwide shipping :thumbs:

Any takers?

Anders_HK

Hi, I have used it on AFD III myself, but per my understanding it should fit all AFD thru AFDIII and DF (also Phase One versions). It is also very very low weight.

Please PM me if you want it!

Thanks

Regards
Anders