The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Hasselblad PM45, Polaroid Back and Filters

socal

Item 1,Hasselblad PM45, PM 45 Prism Viewfinder. It is the newest style, no scratches, haze or fungus on glass. $600.00 shipped + Paypal fee(if any)

Item 2,Hasselblad Polaroid 100 Back in very good condition. $55 shipped + Paypal fee(if any)

Item3,Hasselblad B70 1x HZ filter in excellent condition, $60 shipped and the B70 6x Red filter in excellent conditio, $60.00 shipped. There isn't scratches on these filters.

Last edited:
A

alexyt

just a side question, what's the difference between pm45 and pm5?

socal

PM45 comes with its own variable diopter. When I compared with the PM5, the PM45 is brighter.

kebebe

I compared with socal since i have the PM5 with my 503cw and cx. Both are 45% prism finder and it is correct the PM45 is brighter and easier to see. it is also larger. I did not measured this height of the finder but it seemed it is taller. you might get the dimensions and compare. I did not noticed much different while i hold the camera looking thru the finder.