The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: LNIB Canon EOS-1D Mark III

bradhusick

I have a like-new Canon 1D Mark III in the box with all accessories and manuals. This had the sub-mirror fix from Canon LA and now has a 2 year extended warranty. I will include the letter from Canon confirming this. Approx. 7500 shutter actuations, this is nearly indistinguishable from new.

I find myself using my M8 and Leica glass nearly all the time, so it's time to pass this wonderful Canon on to someone who could use a lightning fast camera. Rob Galbraith says the files are even better than the Nikon D3 for all but very high ISO levels.

Many of you know me here and from Rangefinder Forum and FredMiranda. My 100% positive feedback of 173 on ebay is under my username "pottombottom".

I am pricing this at $3300 including shipping to CONUS. That's a great deal from a legitimate seller. Paypal accepted for 3%. I am traveling for the next 2 weeks, so shipping will have to wait until then, but if you'd like this, let's do the deal now and lock it in for yourself.

bradhusick

Re: FS: LNIB Canon EOS-1D Mark III

I have returned home so shipping can occur the same day payment is received. $3300 is a great deal for this camera.

-Brad

bradhusick

Re: FS: LNIB Canon EOS-1D Mark III

1D Mark III: SPECIAL PRICE FOR GETDPI MEMBERS ONLY THIS WEEKEND:
$2999 SHIPPED!!!

Offer ends Sunday at 6pm Pacific Time.