The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Fujifilm Fuji FinePix X100 Rangefinder Digital Camera

leicashot

Price shipped and insured overnight USPS $1399

There's not much I can say about this camera other than it's only taken 395 images. It's in perfect working order and in excellent cosmetic condition. The glass is 100% perfect and the LCD still has it's original LCD protector on it. There are a couple of superficial wear/rub marks on the camera, on the bottom, just under the flash and on the front lens cap. There is also a rub mark on the lens hood, and all these are barely noticeable unless under close inspection and can be seen if you look closely at the images.

As you can see I'm upfront about the EXACT condition of this camera so buy with confidence. I am also pricing this camera fairly, not trying to profit from the lack of current supply.

It comes with everything that camera in the box including the ORIGINAL RECEIPT for remaining 11 months Fuji US warranty:

1. lens cap
  2. battery
  3. strap
  4. software/manuals/paperwork (unopened)
  5. charger
  6. USB cable (unopened)

On top of that I am including:
  • original LX-100 hood and filter adapter
  • hot-shoe cover
  • extra brand new never used original Fuji NP-95 battery
  • Kenko (Hoya) Pro 1 slim UV filter

Terry

Re: Fujifilm Fuji FinePix X100 Rangefinder Digital Camera

If you want to split off the adapter and hood I would be interested.

leicashot

Re: Fujifilm Fuji FinePix X100 Rangefinder Digital Camera

Sorry terry, no can do, this baby is now SOLD. thanks GetDPI