The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica 50mm Cron DR & Collapsible SM

kebebe

I have 2 Leica 50mm cron for sale:
1) 50mm Summicron M Mount DR lens without google. Lens recently was CLA by Youxin and glass is clean, clear. There are a few small marks on the front element but I have shot some images with m9 and cannot see any different compared to my other DRs. Lens body is very clean for its age and all mechanicals turn smoothly without any slop.
Comes with front and rear caps.

Selling for $950 plus shipping and paypal CONUS

2) 50mm Summicron collapsible screw mount lens with excellent lens body. The front element have 2 slight cleaning marks and again images are sharp and not affected. Selling because decided not to get IIIf or IIIg and I have 2 more M mount collapsible already. Mechanicals turn, contract and pull out smoothly with no slop.
Comes with front and rear caps.

Selling for $425 plus shipping and paypal CONUS

Thanks for looking and happy 4th!:thumbup:

Last edited: